Fathers Day Shower Kit Activity
Fathers Day is just around the corner and this is quick and easy home made activity which will get the kids involved in this very easy shower kit activity. Now Yes, I am dad myself, so shhhhh. Show this to your wife/partner and get the kids to make this a surprise before Fathers Day the 17th of June. This could also be a great activity for a golf loving grand parent or male relative. Now, I know I this is for Golf, but if you swapped out for the golf Chocolate mold for a Football chocolate mold, then this could be an idea World Cup Fathers Day Shower Kit Activity too.
1 (12 count) golf ball chocolate mold
1 1/2 cups of baking soda
2 teaspoons of water (I used a fine mist spritzing bottle)
12 drops eucalyptus essential oil
*This post contains Affiliate Links.
1. Add the baking soda to a large metal or glass mixing bowl.
2. Spritz the baking soda about 10-12 times with a fine mist spritzer or add 1 teaspoon of water and whisk until slightly damp. Spritz for an additional 10-12 times or add the remaining teaspoon of water and whisk again. If the baking soda begins to fizz, stop adding water.
3. Once the baking soda is damp, squeeze some in your hand to see if it clumps. If it does, it is ready for the next step.
4. Add 12 drops of eucalyptus essential oil. Whisk to incorporate the oil into the baking soda.
5. Transfer the baking soda mix to the golf ball molds, filling up to the top of each mold. Press the mix down firmly with your fingers.
6. Allow to dry and harden overnight. Gently remove each shower steamer from its mold and store in an airtight container.
HOW TO USE
1. Place 1-2 eucalyptus golf ball steamers in the corner of your shower, away from the water stream.
The steam will activate the refreshing eucalyptus aroma and awaken your senses and increase your concentration. It’s the perfect morning shower steamer!
Cybrtrayd S051 Golf Balls 3D Chocolate Candy Mold with Exclusive Cybrtrayd Copyrighted Chocolate Molding InstructionsFantasea Fine Mist Spray Bottle, 2.5 Ounce (Pack of 3)NOW Eucalyptus Essential Oil, 4-OunceArm & Hammer Pure Baking Soda Shaker 12Oz (3)Dress My Cupcake Chocolate Candy Mold, Ball Assorted Baseball/Soccer/Football, Sports
Please Like and Comment Below
Have you read these posts: Five Interesting Things To Do As You Visit London | The Tower Of London and Why Its a Cool Place to Visit | Fantastic Photographic Trip Around London | 30 Fun Free Things To Do In Vegas