DIY Avengers Bath Bombs Recipe
The Avengers Infinity War is just around the corner and I have more child friendly activities. What better way to get your children to enjoy bath time more, is to have them make their own bath salts/bath bombs. Here is a quick and easy ‘DIY Avengers Bath Bomb Recipe’ the kids will enjoying making and using time and again. Let me know what you think!
*This post contains affiliate Links
Wilton 12 count mini muffin silicone mould (Amazon link below)
1 cup baking soda
1/2 cup citric acid
1 Tablespoon almond oil
1-2 Tablespoons water
Wilton Avengers Icing Decorations (Amazon link below)
Rubbing alcohol in a small spray bottle
Optional – your favourite soap scent (I used marshmallow)
1. Add the baking soda, critic acid, soap scent (optional) and almond oil to a mixing bowl (use glass or metal) and whisk together.
2. Add the water, one tablespoon at a time and stir to distribute. You want the mixture to feel like damp sand and it should clump together when you squeeze it in your hand.
3. If after adding two tablespoons you feel like the mixture isn’t wet enough, spritz it with 4-5 sprays of rubbing alcohol and stir.
4. Transfer the bath bomb mixture into each mould, filling each cavity 3/4 of the way. Use your fingers to press the mixture down tightly.
5. Spritz the top of each bath bomb 2 times with rubbing alcohol to dampen and firmly insert an Avengers icing decoration into each bath bomb.
6. Allow to air dry for 24 hours.
7. Gently pop out each bath bomb from its mould (they will come out real easy) and store in an airtight container.
Let me know what you think!
Check out this fun DIY Bath Bomb Post
Pin Me DIY Avengers Bath Bombs Recipe
You May Also Like: