Avengers Hulk Cookie Recipe
Avengers Hulk Cookie Recipe
If like me you were old enough to remember the TV show of the Hulk, with the Hulk being played by body builder Lou Ferrigno and David Banner who was played by the late Bill Bixby. There was one phrase from that show which I always remember to this day: “You wont like me when I’m angry!”.
I remember my father teasing us by saying that catch phrase when we were play fighting with dad. All three of us trying to pin him down and he would then say: “You won’t like it when I’m angry”. We would either run off or keep going for the sheer fun of it. Here is a great idea for a Superhero themed party. An ‘Avengers Hulk Cookie Recipe’ which will keeps that kids happy for at least a few hours.
*This post contains amazon affiliate links
With the Hulk now using this famous lines, Hulk Smash! That is exactly what you can do with these cookies. Smash them 2018 style! This simple recipe is awaiting kids who have upcoming birthdays and want to celebrate the new Avengers Infinity War movie, due out on the 27 of April. That is just next week. Time to get planning your Superhero party Hulk theme or just looking for extra recipes to add your Superhero theme.
1 box of white cake mix, any brand
3 egg whites
2 tbsp. flour
1/2 C. vegetable oil
Green gel food coloring
Small candy eyes
Black frosting (I used Wilton Black Decorating Icing)
Hulk Cookie Directions:
1. Combine the cake mix, egg whites, flour and vegetable oil mixing well.
2. Add in several drops of green gel food colouring and mix well. I used my hands after I stirred it a few times.
3. Use a small cookie scoop to scoop the cookie dough into approximately 2″ balls. Set on a baking sheet 2-3″ a part.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat Baking Mat.
Hulk Cookie Directions Continued
5. Bake the cookies for 8-10 minutes.
6. Remove the cookie from the oven and let cool completely prior to decorating.
7. Once the cookies have cooled, give each Hulk cookie a set of small candy eyes by dabbing a small amount of black frosting on the backs and pressing onto the cookie.
8. Use a rolling pin to roll out the white fondant and cut fondant into small rectangles using your paring knife.
9. Turn the paring knife over and gently press into the fondant making it look like teeth.
10. Place a small dab of the black frosting on the back and place on the cookie for the Hulk’s mouth.
11. Lastly, use the black frosting to make the Hulk’s hair – simply squeeze back and forth in a short motion over the top of the cookie.
Repeat with all cookies. Let me know what you Think!
*Makes approximately 18 cookies
PIN ME! Hulk Cookies Recipe And Tutorial For kids
Other Craft Posts: